Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Day Miss You ,How I Feel ???


The day without you ,everyday i loss once colour from my life ...
but i back to klang already 23days i still cant accept life without him
everyday ,every night ,every hour ,still in missing ....

The day passes one day and one day ,i start know how to control
my emotion and personalize ...but one thing cant control is cry ...
everyday ,every night i still will cry ...

I dont know why i more
afraid i will loss him ...i know how ever he promise
will protect and take care but ours
distance different and long ...
i scare ,i really scare will loss him ...whatever promise that i know
but still scare ....why i am a girl ???? why i need to
assessment to all thing
and suffer so long ...how i will more fortunate ????

The day he send a message :" Ms.Cindy Chua ,Will you Willing Marry to a
no use guy Adson Lee as your Husband ? "
this message i saw then i cry and reply :" Yes ,I Do ." Reply Without Think Too
much ,just i know i want to be with him ....it's am i so hurriedly ???
But i know my feel is right ,i don't want to loss it . Because i know if I Loss it
I can't find it anymore ....i believe him and believe my feel ....

HE WILL GIVING ME THE FEEL OF SAFETY WITH HIM ,AND THE LOVE OF ANOTHER GUYS CAN'T GIVING ME WANT ....

I LOVE YOU LAO GONG ADSON LEE MUN KIAT ....
I DO , TO BE YOUR WIFE OF LAW ... I LOVE YOU ...

No comments:

Post a Comment