Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Days We Separate


I very happy to meet adson lee mun kiat ,he is my life charming prince ...
he have a good type personalize and many many good action ...
i will not to let him go a away from my hand and side ...
nobody can remove him from my life ....

Just him can give the safety feel when with him ....
And what ever he don for me ,i will accept ...
and once day he say :" You are the only one i love in my life ."
I feel very fortune ....and happy ....he is make my life be colourful ...

And Once day i fight with family ,he told me :" You hear what they say ,
i sure will break with you and don't want you jor so please don't hear ok ?"
After that i feel ,he also right ....so i choice to hear what he say ...because i
can't lose him ....

And He say :" Don't angry with him ,because he just want to protect me ...
because of this protect action ,i hurt him already ....

At 3th October ,he was online at midnight and write this
"what girl for me now also useless no one can take my lao po cindy away from my heart and mind for this life i hope one day she really can marry to me and be my real lao po"
After when i saw ,i feel i really important for him ....we really fall in love so much ...
If not ,he also can't don't care anything about me ...always be worry about me ....
i really regret to him if i no do anything for him....

I love you lao gong ....is you make my life colourful and happy and more ...
I don't want you leave me anymore ...i really love you forever and ever ...
And "I Do " To Accept You As By Law Husband for me....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment